Sunday, January 18, 2009

Addendum to Now for the Re-set

I have another blog I'm working on, but in the meantime, I posted Nic's teacher's letter in a previous blog to one of my support boards. One mom posted in reply:

I always love to hear about the notes that are sent between you and Nic's teachers. They are always so honest, without any pretense. The teachers seem so invested in Nic. I'm sure the teachers come in with a lot of good qualities, but I think that you and Nic both have a wonderful way of pulling people together and bringing out their very best.

And Nic sure is turning into a super ace!

And the thing that stood out to me was the observation that Nic and I have a way of bringing out the best in people.

Just had a very illuminating conversation with said dear friend on the very topic--although friend is responsible for a lot of things going on in my neck of the forest. It could be that good karma is contagious.

I'm still thinking about this and other stuff. It's been an interesting few weeks and I'm still trying to figure it all out....

No comments: