Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Reboot

Okay, my desk is cleared and it's time to bat cleanup on the domestic stuff. There is (as always) much to do. Of course at the top of the list is taking the kids out for their journeys. Nic starts track tonight. And I have to figure out how we are going to navigate the next couple of months, since we have more that one activity happening an evening a few times over the next month and change.

And I have other stuff going on, too. Trying to figure out my next six months, then wondering whether I should get my cert in SPED. Hmm. I'm not sure that's what I want, but I know there's a need. Is that a good enough reason to pursue something?

In a perfect world, I'd be on exactly the same clock as the kids. That's where my head is these days. I am 'sort of' there. Lucky for the fact that everything I do I can do from here--home, which is how I planned it all from the start. It's been a balancing act, but one that's worked.

So. Figuring out the next little while. Need to make the best and the most of my time now.

No comments: