Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Too Popular for my own Good

Okay, had finished the bluebird assignment (32 hours in all) and have just been advised that the pub date of a new book I'm working on has gotten moved up. AND...I'm apparently writing a new blog, but I don't know when that goes up. AND....yes, the assignment I was waiting for has come through. Due March 6.

I am going to be busier than a one-armed paper-hanger. Who needs sleep?

G learned to float tonight. He was hanging out in the play area, working his way around the perimeter, and the in the last 5 minutes before they shut down the pool, he was out there, legs up, in the middle of the pool. He's got the float.

And Nic did another amazing number of laps. Good night at the pool.

The nice thing tonight was that it was last light by the time we loaded up to head to lessons. Days are getting longer. I like it.

I do have to get running again, though. All I have to do is find some time to do it.

No comments: