Thursday, February 19, 2009

Through the Mill

Well, I finished the first newsletter--about an hour ago after edits, hashing, and rehashing....I think this gig will go fine once I figure out all the moving parts. And the book has to be done in a week's time, and I'll make the initial article contacts before getting the boys off to school tomorrow.

So Nic had yowling screaming fit when he got home that lasted 40 minutes that cost him his computer...then I found out later that he had a really bad day at school today.

Let's see, it's the end of February and it took...well, nearly six months to have a bad day in school. I guess that's not bad.

But...ouch.

SO. He'll probably fail social studies tomorrow because he refuses to look at his sheet. Fine. Let him fail. Bet it won't happen again.

All right, so this afternoon was basically a straight run of crap from about 4:15 to 7:30. BUT. His homework is done. They are relatively calm, have eaten dinner. I am drinking a beer and sighing in relief that they'll be going up in another few minutes.

I need days like this to remind me how good most days are.

But I am so tired.

Finish beer and up to bed with us.

No comments: