Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Grand Bull Moose Prize Winner of Mixed Blessings

My car's dead.

Apparently, according to DH, I left all the lights on.

Uh, no. Actually, the car beeps if you take the keys out of the ignition and the lights are on. AND, I did shut off the internal lights before I closed my door.

Interesting.

Anyway. The upside to this is that my little one and I spent the better part of the afternoon playing out in the snow, making snow angels and a snow man--and we had a pretty good snowball fight, as well.

And I got a full day's worth of work in as well!

Oh, and a little thought about....begins at home. I have a conference I *could* and probably *should* attend on Saturday. BUT...Nic also has a basketball game on Saturday at about the same time.

Guess where I'm going to be?

Let's see if lightning strikes twice....

No comments: