Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Changes

I can't shake the feeling that I and my family are on the verge of another big change. As tough as some of the going has been this summer, I am amazed, continue to be amazed, at the strides both boys make.

Nic had a great time with J and A at the pool. He was looking forward to seeing them, and was engaged playing with them both for at least 45 minutes before he headed to the lazy river. G was on his own, but made some friends on the sprinkler. I had some nice time with my friend C, and for the first time since we started going to that pool three summers ago (I even wrote about it here), I actually relaxed and had a good time.

Because I could.

How far we have come.

We just got back from a nice dinner and evening with friends. I'll chase the kids upstairs in a couple minutes. But first, I just wanted to bask in the glow.

No comments: