Monday, March 14, 2022

On Pause

 A few updates:

So the application for one job became a recommendation for another. While I am not surprised, we're doing a little re-framing and looking to make lemonade from lemons. Since we do this anyway, it's not much of a stretch.

My to do list is a little overwhelming, some grant stuff, some work stuff, some younger stuff, but I will do the best I can with all of it (as per usual). I threw my best darts ever a couple minutes ago--two triple 20s and a triple 18.  The 180 might not be out of my reach, after all. 

I need to do that when I have an audience. I will let you know how that works out for me. 

In addition to the bird applications (I need to clean my room---literally), I floated a request to join a dragon boat squad. I'm not optimistic about my chances, but I'd figured float it and see where it takes me. 

Need to follow up on elder's medical stuff. That will take a number for now. Lots of other things to chase with both kids. Clearing the decks for change. Of course the world could end in the meantime, but at least I have distraction from keeping me from going fetal under my desk and staying there. 

I have good peeps in my life. That's a good place to end this entry. 

No comments: