Tuesday, March 29, 2022

All The Paperwork

 A lighter workweek for elder means digging into the pile of paperwork he needs to complete for the new gig. 

He sat with me in my office and completed all his background checks yesterday.  This morning, we printed out all the paper he needs to fill out, forms, signatures, affadavits, it seems endless. But the important thing is, he's doing it, he's getting through it, and we are down to less than a handful of items.  He needs to set and fulfill a couple more appointments, and then he is ready.

We're hoping he gets to shadow ahead of the new assignment, so he can understand what is expected.

As I sit here and watch my birds quietly chat with one another as they wander around the office floor, I'm amazed at the things that happened in a short period of time. I know we still have a lot to do and have a lot of ground to cover, but at least we seem to be moving forward.

Feeling hopeful.  At the moment. 

No comments: