Wednesday, March 16, 2022

....And yet........

 I should be taking a moment right about now. 

  • Elder got the (switched out) job
  • Younger got his learner's permit
  • I pick up my birds (!!) Sunday
  • I was accepted into the Rookie program of our local Dragon Boat team
There's a fifth thing that I'm keeping shtum on until it happens; this way, if it doesn't, no harm, no foul.

Hubby set up the dart board in my office, and I cleared it out over the last few days to make way for my feathered friends.  The cleared up space is doing me a hecking delight for my mental state, but now to the business of going through the stuff, which will happen over the next week or so.  Keeping busy will keep the demons at bay, and there is still a lot to do; these things I am grateful for. 

Also am grateful for the sunlight and the birds outside. 

Meanwhile, elder is downstairs in the dark mancave.  I am leaving him to that for right now, since we have a little time to get his paperwork together. 

I think I'd be wise to celebrate these small wins; bad stuff happens whether or not you celebrate the good stuff. And I have plenty of experience with both things.

So yeah. Enjoying the sun, the birds, and warm breezes. Grateful for all the good things. 

No comments: