Monday, January 11, 2010

New week, new pool, new attitude

I have a lot on my plate today, and still no voice.

The article must go. It must. And then I can start shaking the trees again. I had a bizarre feeling of peace last night, even though things are quiet. I must not get lulled into complacency, however. There is much to do, and I need to get it done.

Haydee's six-year anniversary was yesterday. I have to make my days and time here on earth worth it.

So we tried the new pool on Saturday, and the good news is that both boys like it. I am not sure how they will fare in the small group setting, but I will be positive and put rewards in place for lessons successfully completed. They will not like the fact that there is no 'play time' as in the Variety pool, but we have to make adjustments, and life is not without its complications.

I have done the legwork for the Special Olympic sitch, but have heard nothing back.

So, this week, I have meetings tomorrow and Wednesday, and lunch with an old friend Thursday, and a meeting on Friday. Wow, I don't even think I planned it like that.

To work. This draft must go today.

No comments: