Saturday, January 1, 2022

It's 1/1/22

 Yay, now we're well into a new era of roaring 20s. I don't know yet how they stack up against the previous century, but I sense I am not alone in this.....

Did a little more driving/thinking today, still trying to figure out what I'm missing or looking for. Lots of birds today (woodpeckers were the bird du jour), but it's worth noting that elder is looking up and pointing out raptors to me in our travels. 

Don't know what I am shooting for here, other than getting both kids to just PAY ATTENTION to all the things. I see the raptor thing as an important step.

And not for nothing, there was a peregrine falcon at eye level with me the other day.  He was sitting in the tree, trying to blend, and didn't like me reaching for my phone and flew off. 

I want to believe things will get better. The world is in a very weird place. 

No comments: