Friday, February 19, 2010

Lemonade, Coming Right Up

I knew what I wanted to type about five minutes ago. In fact, I did type it, and then I deleted it.

Better deleted. Trust me.

I'm collecting my thoughts, trying to figure out how the next little while is going to play out. MIL lands tomorrow for an indeterminate period of time. I have phone interviews for a new project, so I am going to make very clear to her that she CANNOT interrupt and she will in fact have to wait for me to finish (she is worse than a kid--in some ways, her visit can't possibly be any worse timed, since she has quite a track record of interrupting conference calls).

But anyway. I will deal with this the best I can. I had a couple possible jobs fly in--I sent out a proposal and my resume, so we'll see how these shake out. And I am running a retreat on Thursday. It looks like my writing is supporting my advocacy habit these days. Ironically, once everything else supported my writing habit.

Heh. Kind of cool that my writing supports everything else.

I have a few more guest lectures coming up, and a possible on site contract. I'm okay with however it all works out. I always get precisely what I need, when I need it.

Thank God.

No comments: