Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Conference Call Fun

I wonder if MIL can be any louder or more disruptive while I am on a conference call.

Seriously, I wish I had a hidden camera. I closed the doors to the office, which unfortunately connects directly to the family room, where hubby is passed out...and starts snoring, and MIL comes in and wakes him up and they are going back and forth in Italian while I wave (unseen, apparently) frantically for them both to STFU because the phone is on speaker and my tape is running....the longest two minutes ever...and MIL continues to sit in there while I am trying to interview.

Of course now that I no longer need silence she's in the other room reading. LOL It IS funny how selectively obtuse she is.

So to answer the question, CAN MIL be any louder or more disruptive? I have another call at 4, which I plan on conducting from my bedroom, with the door closed.

And how much do you want to bet that she will be banging on the door because she has a question that CLEARLY cannot wait 15 minutes for an answer?

Taking bets.

No comments: