Sunday, August 8, 2010

Doing the Needful

I have two different deadlines crowding me as I listen to the birds outside my window. Stuff will get done as it needs to get done, but I am determined now to limit, say no, as needed, and be more productive.

This week was a bit of a wash in that coming back from vacation in addition to MIL's health situation conspired to make sure that I didn't get much of anything done. And really, I didn't get how stressful the trip out West was until about Thursday. It was a good stress, but boy, I know if we all survived THAT adventure, we can pretty much do anything.

We can.

And it is in that spirit that I will buckle down and clear my desktop. I will not spend another day tied to this laptop when I should be outside with the boys. And I do believe we will go fishing today.

Just as soon as I have completed the needful.

No comments: