Thursday, March 19, 2009

Update and Random Thoughts

So Nic has joined the swim team, per his teacher's request. Only a couple of practices before the meet, but it's at our home pool, I think it will be fine. Last day of b'ball is Saturday. We'll go, finish, and move on.

Had a nice morning with DH and G--we had bloodwork to get done, and G was along for the ride. He liked being the center of attention, for a change.

I have a ton of work (still!) to do--beats the alternative, but I need to unblock my writing channel, which is why I'm over here gushing for a bit. Speaking of gushing, I have the same soppy BB tune rolling around and round in my head, and I wish some one would make it stop.

And I have HOUSE on the brain. I love Hugh Laurie, and this is one of the best shows I've seen in a long time. I just caught the one with the autistic boy and think they got a lot of it right. The one thing that bugged me was that parents like those depicted would know their son better than they portrayed on the show. But I think they got some of the more important stuff right, ALMOST making up for the gaping hole. Almost.

But I decided I like Hugh Laurie more than Stephen Colbert, even though I would still like to mess SC's hair up, just on general principle.

Back to it.

No comments: