Thursday, March 12, 2009

Drowning, Not Waving

The busy two weeks is quickly turning into a busy month. I knocked out that which I needed to, only to find three more deadlines in their places.

GREAT. I'm happy for the work, but I think I have in fact bitten off more than I can chew.

(Sleep is overrated)

Good news on other fronts; the neighbor kids asked Nic to go scootering with them on Monday. He's liking basketball and soccer, and we're doing township for both next year. Scouts is done. He didn't have a good session last night, and he doesn't like it. Meeting tonight, fancy dinner for us all tomorrow, basketball on Saturday.

And somehow all the work I have on my plate will get done.

(Sleep is overrated)

Have to finish the database update, and then back to the paper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear sleep is overrated.