Thursday, October 16, 2008

Opportunities emerge from the dust

I am not going to jinx myself by saying that my job sit is settled, but doors are opening that suggest a new career path. I'll go through those doors and see if I can find some more to open.

Gabe is the oldest child in his IU class. I found that out at back to school night. We've come full circle; he began the same class two years ago as the youngest. And old, experienced mom ended up fielding questions about K transition (because I could).

Nic had a so-so cub scout meeting last night. He'll do the year. Gabe I think will be better suited for this. In two years.

Signing Nic up for township b-ball this winter. Thinking about transitioning to township soccer next year--both boys did great playing under the lights at half time on Monday. It was a good night out.

DH and I will be married 15 years tomorrow. G turns 5 on Monday. The next little while is busy for me despite the down time, , workwise.

Everything for a reason. Hanging in there and hoping for the best.

No comments: