Friday, October 29, 2021

We've Just hit 5 PM here

 Opened a St Dymphna from my favorite brewery.  My go to when every thing else seems in doubt.

Not a bad day. Had a good conversation about potential opportunities and had a carrot waved my way in my current sitch.  I'm not thinking too hard on any of it, but had some good conversations nevertheless.

Workwise, not a bad day, but I seldom have those.  It's everything else.

I'm grateful things aren't worse; I'm not sure how I would fare.  It could be that the worst things already happened, but I think that view is at best optimistic.

Listening to the wind.  The skies are angry. Younger is downstairs processing something. His brother is hiding out in the mancave. I'm re-thinking every time I open my mouth.

How do you give hope to someone who has none?

How can you go forward?

I don't know how to help.  Best to keep quiet until I figure it out.



No comments: