Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Aligning the Planets

 Good session with R; got a lot of good ideas and thoughts to plan, roadmap and do all the things.  Need to bounce out and do a doctor appointment about the sore throat that wouldn't go away in about an hour and a half.  I am watching and hoping that a certain person stops commenting on a certain piece so I can get out of here in time. 

Still unbraiding my own trauma from elder's and that's a thing. Had a few thoughts on how to go forward with that. I need a couple approvals from others, so it might go, it might not.

Younger is fine. He's singing to himself, thus in a good mood. 

There's a lot of my own stuff I need to get past in order to help my guys move forward. Younger is in a good place.  He likes himself. The power of self cannot be denied. Meanwhile, my other one is traumatized by years of bullying, ridicule and humiliation. This is what society does to those who do not conform. And if it wasn't public school, it would have been other places. Although all things being equal, those oases we found often existed outside of our township. It's no accident that elder's employers (and younger's for that matter) don't live here. 

I lived my own version of this.  I'm healing from it. Now I have to help mine navigate theirs.

I won't lie. It hurts. 



No comments: