Friday, November 13, 2009

That Age....

I'm getting to a point in life where I check out the obits in the daily paper. More often than not I either know some one, or their sons or daughters. Often I am saddened by the sudden death of some one my age or younger, with small children, because I know too well what lies ahead for the family left behind.

Today, I struggle with two things. Hubby has to go in for additional testing for an ongoing issue, and they are taking a biopsy this go-round. That will happen sometime in the next couple weeks (guess it's not that pressing).

And I am struggling with something I have tried for too long to ignore, and realize I no longer can. Hubby has told me for as long as he knows me that I have restless leg syndrome, or something like it. In the last few months, I've been dealing with partial numbness in my middle and lower back that radiates to my legs. I can still walk, but this is a little annoyance that is not going away and is in fact getting worse.

I refuse to Google the symptoms. I'm talking to my PCP today. Hopefully, it's nothing.

But if it's not....

Not going there. No sense in borrowing trouble.

No comments: