Saturday, October 17, 2009

Taking a breather

Still swamped, but I think manageable.

So, the week has been a roller coaster. I got absolutely nothing done on Wednesday because I spent the day putting out fires, on the phone, trying to head off yet another face off.

The heading off worked and Nic's sit is stable. For the moment. Always subject to change if I am not careful. Who am I kidding, always subject to change, PERIOD.

Scored major clothes for the boys and I at the semi annual bag sale. They spent more time and energy upending the place than asking me for stuff. I was happy to get Nic and G new hoodies. I love rummage sales.

And I found new stuff for me, too. Pretty cool.

Today hubby and I celebrate 16 years married and we are on the downswing toward 22 together. It's been a ride, and a lot of fun, and I expect it will continue to be more of the same for as long as we are both running.

It's all good. I'm happy when everyone else is happy.

All I have to do now is finish the stuff in my inbox (hopefully by week's end) and will take a week or two to exhale.

That is, if I don't have more work waiting!

No comments: