Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bully!

Okay, I have a lot of ground to cover while dinner cooks, so this is probably not going to be a neat and polished piece.

So Nic had another incident wherein some one deliberately set him off yesterday. He told me on his own before we headed out to meet grandmom for dinner, and the email from his teacher waited for me to come home and read it. Not surprisingly, Nic's story aligned with his teacher's, and I am grateful for the fact that a) he is a reliable witness and b) his teacher is wise to the nefarious attentions of others.

I resorted to A Christmas Story for the reliable life lesson: the snarled "NADDA FINGAH!" that the old man hurled at mom when she tried to salvage the leg lamp she (purposely) broke. Nic keeps his hands to himself, his mouth to himself, and gets an adult-no discussion.

Nic the quick study agreed that this is a plan.

G hurled his full lunch tray yesterday, for reasons best known to G. He will be brown-bagging for the foreseeable future.

Meanwhile, I am thinking about a book outline for the first time in years, spurned by a complete waste of my time finished this afternoon. I am going to make this time count....for something.

No comments: