Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Loves me my Karma

I am swamped six ways to Sunday, under deadline, and otherwise involved and engaged. BUT, I am also surrounded by good people, overwhelming support, and general good vibes.

I am just in awe of how cool and connected my life is. Ever since I made a conscious decision to think outward, of how all my words and actions affect other people, how my care in my thoughts, words, and actions have come back to me a thousand-fold.

I am not all about me, but everything I do and say ultimately comes back to support me.

What a wonderful world this would be if everyone could think outside themselves. I see it more and more, and am encouraged by all the good I see happening. This is the good stuff you take to the next life; this is the good you leave behind in others.

What my dad figured out in 36 years I am finally getting to in my 43rd. I'm glad I got here. And sometimes I wonder what took me so long.

No comments: