Monday, May 1, 2023

So. Many. Thoughts.

 A few things happening here and now. I feel like I should be DONE that aforementioned list by now, but apparently I’m having a problem initiating a couple things. If I knock one thing off a day, I’ll be doing something.

I’ve been making a couple daily goals, just so I can say I’m doing something. It feels good to check things off, but then there’s so much more to do. I feel daunted.

My guys need to show a little more initiative. Daily I push them both to do just a little more than the day before. Elder’s sport absorption has become exhausting (I hear him yelling at the Sixers; he asked dad to join him in the man cave, but dad also finds his yelling exhausting)

I lost 15 lbs and am holding there since December. This is important, because my glucose and A1C are in normal range and cholesterol is down. My eyes, which were showing early stage age macular degeneration, are looking closer to normal. So I basically need to keep my body at optimal or everything will literally fall apart.

I’m trying. I need to keep it together,

No comments: