Monday, May 22, 2023

Progress?

 I’m still struggling with elder’s resignation, but I’ll get there in a minute. Another thing going on is likely the last eval either kid is going to have to establish strengths, needs, and baselines for The Rest of Their Lives. Add to that new job jitters and the anxiety I have ANYWAY and it’s a shitshow.

I don’t know what I’m so afraid of, but fear is the thing thrumming under everything else, and what’s not fear is grief, and what is neither of those is generalized anxiety and depression and the sum total is me dissolving into an ADHD torpor.

What are you doing today, hubby asked. I countered why is he asking, already the guilt I have over not accomplishing every damn thing on my running list washing over me. I still have a lot of stuff to do and might be able to set to it once I get elder to work and after my meeting with my new boss.

That has me stressed.

But it’s okay. And if it’s not, it will be.

No comments: