Sunday, August 5, 2007

Quick Post Conference Post

Good lord, things are going to be insane shortly. Just this week Nic has started realizing his differences. We were at a lake on Friday and he tried--several times--to push into a group of siblings (or cousins, not sure, they were all there together)--unsuccessfully. And for the first time, he was quite moody afterwards. My cheerful unstoppable boy was given pause.

He is very intelligent. Now the emotional intelligence is emerging. God help him. This is going to hurt.

The conference was amazing, and already the boys are talking about going back next year. I made quite a number of connections myself and will be an emailing fiend in the coming weeks. I've convinced my cohorts/partners in crime that we need to present next year. We'll see how it goes.

But we have some stormy times ahead. Wish us patience.

No comments: