Friday, August 10, 2007

Okay after that last Eeyore Post I have to share a funny

When we were getting the boys ready to go upstairs for bed last night, DH discovered a cell phone on the TV. It didn't belong to either of us. He brought it over to me and asked (half-jokingly) whether my boyfriend left it.

I was flummoxed. I had never seen it before, and my friend Ruth (who has been our only visitor since we got back from the conference) has a smartphone. And she didn't go into the family room.

So DH calls 'Home' in the phone directory and hands it to me. I get a guy named Ted in the next town. I ask him what his phone is doing in my house. He is as puzzled as I am.

In the background, I hear DH saying to Nic "you WHAT?!"

Apparently, Nic found the phone in the library yesterday. Picked it up off the floor. Put it in his pocket. Never said a word about it. (I have visions of him re-enacting something he saw on YouTube, but anyway).

I dropped the phone off this am. For some reason I find this hilarious, that my chatty son has all the sudden discovered the joys of circumspection lol

No comments: