Thursday, September 6, 2007

End of the week, month, summer

Had the audit yesterday. I thought IEP meetings were bad, but this was worse. Nothing is resolved; more info is needed, and I pray that whatever we provide will be enough to absolve us. Thinking we should hire out to do taxes from now on, as general incompetence seems to have triggered this.

And my biz, of course. Maybe I should work for some one else and get my W-2 and call it a day (shouldn't have even typed that, I just gave myself hives).

SO I've learned a few lessons here. Things are not bad or unmanageable, but sometimes taken together with the autism (can you believe THAT came up in the audit??)--not so much autism, but all the complications that ensue, especially with Nic--well, I think sometimes that getting a get out of shit free card should be mine for the playing.

But it's not, so I deal.

No comments: