Thursday, April 22, 2010

Unwinding

I'm just sitting here in my favorite seat destressing. Well, maybe not just that, although the tension draining out of me while I sit here is palpable.

(Time out for some Sun Salutations with G)

Okay, Yoga has to come back into my routine. That felt good.

So, for the time being I am doing a new project in addition to my writing. I like the structure and set hours, but the environment is some rough going. I am concentrating on the bigger picture and opportunities that may come from that. In the short term, I'm taking control of our financial picture, but I have bigger plans in mind.

Who knows, my bigger plans have always melted into OTHER bigger plans, and that's worked out for me, so far.

I spent last night cooking, which will bring us into the weekend. I have to get this place cleaned up for company next week.

For right now, I am simplifying, decluttering and working yoga back into my life.

No comments: